Changing Currents in Employment Law 2018
Recent Trends and Developments
Date: Oct. 30, 2018
Location: Washington, D.C.
Organized by: DC Bar
TELG participant: R. Scott Oswald
Changing Currents is the DC Bar’s much-anticipated annual update on cutting-edge issues in employment law. Leading practitioners from both sides of the aisle will explain recent changes and advise on best practices in this fast-evolving area.
The evening event will take place at the new DC Bar headquarters, and offers 3.0 CLE credit hours. Panels include:
- Whistleblowing After Digital Realty
- Use of Experts in Employment Cases (Video preview!)
- Current Trends in EEOC/MSPB Jurisprudence
- Hot off the Presses: Changes to Wage and Hour Laws in 2018 (Video preview!)
- How the #MeToo Movement Is Changing the Workplace (Video preview!)
TELG’s Scott Oswald is faculty chair for Changing Currents, and he will serve as moderator for each panel. For full details, and to register, follow the links below.