Partnership Breakup Litigation
The Employment Law Group® Law Firm: Employment and Whistleblower Attorneys
The Employment Law Group® law firm is a recognized leader in the field of employment law. Our attorneys have experience advising and representing business partners and associates who have decided to end their business relationships, including partners at law firms and accounting firms.
Our firm’s expertise includes resolving outstanding legal issues and mitigating the financial damages that often result from the dissolution of partnerships. The Employment Law Group® law firm also provides legal counsel for the following:
- Tort dispute litigation
- Breach of contract litigation
- Customer base and sales territory agreements or dispute litigation
- Division of real and financial assets agreements
- Partnership payoff agreements
- Breach of non-compete agreement or restrictive covenant litigation
Our attorneys are also uniquely experienced in dealing with the complex problems that arise when a family business or closely held partnership breaks up. Such partnership breakups can be especially difficult and laced with the emotions of the client – our attorneys are experts at listening to clients and getting to the heart of the problem. The Employment Law Group® is here to help.
The Employment Law Group® law firm attorneys are recognized leaders in the field of employment law and protection. Our attorneys are frequently published and routinely invited to participate as presenters and panelists on employment law topics, including:
- “Drafting and Negotiating Executive Compensation Agreements,” BNA Pension and Benefits Daily (September 2011)
- “Changing Currents in Employment Law,” DC Bar CLE, Washington, D.C., October 25, 2011
- “Drafting and Negotiating Executive Employment Agreements,” DC Bar CLE, Washington, D.C., June 20, 2011
- “Effective Use of Structured Settlements in Executive Compensation, Whistleblower Claims, and Other Employment Disputes,” Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association, Washington, D.C., January 28, 2010 (Moderator)
- “Negotiating Separation Agreements: What Employers Need to Know, What Employees Should Insist Upon, and Where the Interests of Both Parties Converge,” DC Bar, Washington, D.C. January 29, 2009 (Panelist)
If you have concerns regarding your partnership breakup call The Employment Law Group® law firm to schedule a consultation with us and, together, we’ll decide what your next move should be.