Whistleblower Law Blog
TELG Principal Moderates D.C. Bar Event on the Dodd-Frank Act’s Whistleblower Reward Programs and Anti-retaliation Provisions
Jason Zuckerman, a principal at The Employment Law Group®, will moderate a D.C. Bar Brown Bag titled “Dodd-Frank Act: Robust Protections and Substantial Rewards for Whistleblowers” on November 9, 2010. The panel of speakers will discuss:
- The whistleblower reward provisions;
- The scope of the new whistleblower ant-retaliation provisions;
- The amendments to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and False Claims Act;
- Tips for employers to prevent retaliation claims;
- Tips for plaintiffs regarding claim and forum selection; and
- The impact of the new provisions on internal reporting.
Click here for more information about this D.C. Bar event.